Game Guardian v101.1 Speed hack for game Android (No Root)
Download Game Guardian v101.1 Speed hack for games Android (No Root) APK to hack and cheat in mobile games. It allows users to tamper with game data to change values such as money, score, health, turns, mana and many other factors. Game Guardian works based on finding and editing values in the game’s memory to change them at will.
Download Game Guardian v101.1 Speed hack for games Android (No Root)
App Game Guardian v101.1, a game speed hack APK with no root required, can run on ARM, x64, and x86 devices, including x86 emulators such as LDPlayer, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, BlueStacks, etc.
Some features and how to use game speed hack APK no root
Decelerate and accelerate games (speed hacks) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators, support both 32-bit and 64-bit apps on 64-bit devices using speed hack for games Android. Support find and replace value like Hex, AoB, search data type Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte or Auto.
Here is an example of how to use Game Guardian to change the amount in a mobile game:
- Open Game Guardian and then open the game you want to hack.
- In the game, search for the current amount you want to change. For example, you have 1000 $ and want to increase this amount to 999999 $.
- Return to Game Guardian and enter the current value of the amount (in this case 1000) in the search box.
- Then proceed to in-game activities to change the amount, for example shopping or earning more.
- Return to Game Guardian and enter the current amount value after it has been changed (eg 9999).
- Game Guardian will display a list of memory addresses corresponding to the value you entered. There are usually multiple addresses.
- Continue playing the game and change the amount value again. For example, you shop again or earn more money so that the current amount is 5000.
- Return to Game Guardian and enter the current amount value (5000) in the search box.
- Game Guardian will filter the list of memory addresses and only display those that meet the set conditions.
- You can further filter the list by continuing to change the value and search, to find the unique address associated with the amount.
- Once you have identified a unique address, you can edit the amount value to the desired value, for example, 999999.
- Go back to the game and check your amount, you will see that the amount has changed to the new value you edited.
Note that the process for using Game Guardian may vary from game to game. This is just a basic example to help you understand how to use the Game Guardian speed hack app on your phone.
How to use the Game Guardian speed hack for Android games and explore more features. You can find more information here.